Go deeper into Natural Movement® Fitness with the MovNat Level 2 Certification.
You’ve already learned the basics of Natural Movement®. You know your body craves not only natural movements, but diverse, complex movement in a natural environment, and that the human body needs this to remain healthy, mobile, strong, and capable. You also know that Level 1 opens up a whole new world of possibilities, there is so much more to learn. Now it’s time to step things up.
19-20 October 2020
The MovNat Level 2 Certification is an intermediate level course that will bring your personal movement skills, knowledge, and coaching ability to the next level. Not only will you learn more advanced techniques and develop a deeper understanding of Natural Movement® Fitness, you’ll also start exploring the idea of integrated movement by practicing combinations and transitions while improvising to specific circumstances.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
If you are ready to learn new natural movement skills and go deeper into the philosophy, practice, and programming within MovNat, this course is the perfect next step in your journey.
Level 2 is a challenging, yet doable course for anyone who is willing to put in the work. If you are a MovNat Certified Trainer, you already possess a foundation of knowledge and skills, which enables you to learn faster and go deeper into Natural Movement® Fitness. Like our L1 Cert, this program is for anyone who wants to become the healthiest, strongest, and most capable person they can be naturally and wants to help others do the same.
- Instruction in each of MovNat’s movement domains with safe, step-by-step progressions for all abilities and fitness levels (e.g. crawling, walking, running, balancing, jumping, vaulting, climbing, lifting, carrying, throwing, catching, etc.)
- Instruction on MovNat’s approach to developing movement skill and improving fitness, with emphasis on how to incorporate MovNat into your existing fitness routine, at-home practice, or busy lifestyle
- Learn how to program for special situations and populations by learning
- MovNat’s principles through experience
- Instruction in how to coach simply and effectively
ADDITIONAL ACCOMMODATION OPTION:
- Single – THB 2,500 per room per night (included breakfast)
- Double – THB 3,050 per room per night (included breakfast)
- Triple – THB 3,950 per room per night (included breakfast)
- Book Accommodation Online At https://thanyapura.com/book and add a booking code “MOVNAT2020”
For more information about the camp, please visit: https://www.movnat.com/shop/level-ii-certification-phuket-thailand/